34 Degree Framing Nailer Kit
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse-drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
This 3-1/2", 34 Degree, Clipped Head, Framing Nailer is great for framing and sheathing, and building trusses, decks, crates and pallets. Its Features Include: Rubber Comfort Grip, Removable Decking Tip & Single Cycle/Contact Trip Trigger, Kit Includes: 3-1/2" Clipped Head Farming Nailer, Male Plug, 4 Hex Wrenches, Tool Oil & Carry Case.
Campbell Hausfeld NS349099AV Features:
- Adjustable Exhaust - Change the direction of exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable Depth Control - Control the depth of drive in various types of wood and engineered lumber
- Removable Decking Tip - Use to protect finished wood surfaces such as decks and fencing
- Serrated Metal Nose - For aggressive toe nailing
- 1 Year Warranty
Campbell Hausfeld NS349099AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.5 in. x 20.75 in. x 16.5 in.
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Power Tools Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld NS349099AV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld NS349099AV Product Specifications