34 Degree Framing Nailer Kit
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse-drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
This 3-1/2", 34 Degree, Clipped Head, Framing Nailer is great for framing and sheathing, and building trusses, decks, crates and pallets. Its Features Include: Rubber Comfort Grip, Removable Decking Tip & Single Cycle/Contact Trip Trigger, Kit Includes: 3-1/2" Clipped Head Farming Nailer, Male Plug, 4 Hex Wrenches, Tool Oil & Carry Case.
Campbell Hausfeld NS349099AV Features:
- Adjustable Exhaust - Change the direction of exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable Depth Control - Control the depth of drive in various types of wood and engineered lumber
- Removable Decking Tip - Use to protect finished wood surfaces such as decks and fencing
- Serrated Metal Nose - For aggressive toe nailing
- 1 Year Warranty
Campbell Hausfeld NS349099AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.5 in. x 20.75 in. x 16.5 in.
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Campbell Hausfeld Power Tools Collection
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld NS349099AV
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the NS349099AV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.