1/2" Impact Wrench
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
Change your tires with help from the Campbell Hausfeld 1/2 inch impact wrench. The impact wrench delivers up to 250 ft.-lb. of torque for quick and easy installation or removal of lug nuts and bolts. It operates at up to 10,000 RPM and 700 IPM for power. Its steel housing construction allows long-lasting use and its soft-grip design offers comfort.
Campbell Hausfeld TL050201AV Features:
- Delivers up to 250 ft.-lb. of torque for quick and easy installation or removal of lug nuts and bolts
- Operates at up to 10,000 RPM and 700 IPM for power
- Steel housing construction for lasting strength
- Soft grip offers comfort
- Requires at least 5.1 SCFM at 90 PSI for operation
- Includes accessories and case
Campbell Hausfeld TL050201AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.3 in. x 3 in. x 8.2 in.
- Torque: 250ft/lbs
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Campbell Hausfeld Power Tools Collection
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld TL050201AV
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TL050201AV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.