Die Grinder, Mini Grab N Go Tool Kit
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
This Air Die Grinder is ideal for grinding, polishing and deburring a variety of materials, ranging from wood to metal and plastic. It comes with a unique storage case which makes it convenient both to carry and store the tool and accessories. The tool also features a comfort grip to help reduce fatigue while working.
- Includes Bonus Storage Case for quick and easy storage of tool and accessories
- Ideal for use on a variety of materials including wood, metal and plastic
- Includes oversized hex nut for easy bit replacement using standard open ended wrenches
- Delivers 25,000 rpms which provides the speed for grinding, porting, smoothing, polishing and deburring
- Features aluminum housing with comfort grip which reduces fatigue and protects against cold temperatures
- Requires 6.2 SCFM at 90 PSI
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld TL052099AV*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TL052099AV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.