62-Piece Pneumatic Tool Kit
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
With this kit, you'll get everything you need in one package, and you won't have to worry about the expense of purchasing individual components. This kit includes a 1/2-inch impact wrench that provides 250 ft./lbs. of torque for quick removal of stubborn bolts and nuts, and a 3/8-inch ratchet with 50 ft./lbs. of torque for quickly removing/installing nuts, bolts, and spark plugs. There's also an air hammer with 1-5/8-inch stroke that gives you plenty of power to cut, chip, and scrap assorted materials. The kit also comes with an assortment of bits, sockets, and accessories that will allow you to tackle renovation and repair jobs both big and small.
Campbell Hausfeld TL106900AV Features:
- 62-piece pneumatic tool kit ideal for do-it-yourself jobs
- 1/2-inch impact wrench with 250 foot-pounds of torque for quick removal of stubborn bolts and nuts
- 3/8-inch ratchet with 50 foot-pounds of torque removes and installs nuts, bolts, and sparkplugs quickly
- 1-5/8-inch air hammer; blowgun with 6 accessories; 10 impact sockets; and much more
- Includes a high-impact carry case
Campbell Hausfeld TL106900AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 28 in. x 3 in. x 16.25 in.
- Torque: 250ft/lbs, 50ft/lbs
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Pneumatic Accessories Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld TL106900AV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld TL106900AV Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.