1/2" Composite Impact Wrench
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
The Campbell Hausfeld 1/2 in Impact Wrench is great for tire rotation, brake repairs, exhaust repairs, or lawn mower repairs. Requires 4.7 @ 90 PSI. Convenient storage case for tool and accessories. Kit includes 1/2 inch impact wrench, 1/4 inch steel male plug, shallow well impact sockets: 1/2 inch, 9/16 inch, 5/8 inch, 11/16 inch, 3/4 inch, 13/16 inch, 7/8 inch 15/16 inch, blow molded storage case.
Campbell Hausfeld TL140299AV Features:
- Ideal for tire rotation, brake repairs, exhaust repairs, lawn mower repairs
- Delivers 450 ft. lbs. of torque to quickly remove and install fasteners
- Built-in power regulator allows you to adjust torque output
- Soft comfort grip and lightweight composite housing reduce fatigue during use
Campbell Hausfeld TL140299AV Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.5 in. x 2.8 in. x 9.5 in.
- CFM: 4.7
- Torque: 450ft/lbs
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld TL140299AV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Campbell Hausfeld TL140299AV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued