3.2 rhp, 60 Gal. Vert., 230 Volt - 135 psi
This Campbell Hausfeld VT6275 Air Compressor is specifically designed for the heavy-duty do-it-yourselfer or professional user. Cast Iron Twin Cylinder Pump for up to 5,000 hours of life (based on B-10 bearing rating). Offers a High Air Flow so you can power a wide variety of air tools. Quieter operation compared to oil-lube aluminum pumps. With its industry leading engineering and specifications, Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressors are capable of tasks ranging from automotive work, paint spraying, contractor nailing and basic inflation.
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 3 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 60 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degree cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- Heavy item - additional shipping charges apply
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
60-Gallon VT Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6275
3/4" Discharge Port
- Tank Capacity: 60 Gallons
- Max. PSI: 135
- SCFM at 40 PSI: 11.5
- SCFM at 90 PSI: 5.5
- Horsepower (Running): 3
- Voltage: 240V
- Type: Oil-Lube
- Style: Vertical
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
This Campbell Hausfeld item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Campbell Hausfeld VT627500RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the VT627500RB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Campbell Hausfeld products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.