3HP Air Compressor with 60 Gallon Cast Iron Vertical Tank
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional.
The Campbell Hausfeld electric stationary 3.2 HP, 60-gallon belt-drive vertical air compressor has knee-high tank drain for easy access. It has solid CAST IRON twin cylinder pump for up to 5,000 hours of extended life. It is over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum. This compressor has a durable vertical 60 gallon ASME space saving tank design with integrated, Easy-to-read Gauges. The Bucket-Level Tank Drain helps conveniently drain moisture from the tank. It also has a belt drive pump and motor design that is quieter and longer lasting.
Campbell Hausfeld VT6359 Features:
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 60 Gallon vertical, space saving tank design.
- Includes 3/4 in. discharge port
- A traditional design that is quieter and longer lasting.
- Integrated, Easy-to-read Gauges
Campbell Hausfeld VT6359 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 27.5 in. x 30 in. x 71 in.
- Horsepower: 3.2
- Voltage: 240
Additional Campbell Hausfeld Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Products
- Shop All Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor Collection Products
Our SKU: Campbell Hausfeld VT6359
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Campbell Hausfeld VT6359 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.