Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Capital Lighting 1 Light Sconce
- Classically styled 1 Light Sconce with decorative fabric shades
- 1 x 60W Max Candelabra Base. Bulbs are not included.
- Item ships within 48 hours.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Midtown Collection Products
Capital Lighting 1231-451 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Matte, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.