- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Cream Fabric Round Shade
- UL listed for Dry Location
- Requires (2) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Wattage: 120
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Capital Lighting Products
- Capital Lighting Park Place Collection
This Capital Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Capital Lighting 1952CZ-406*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1952-406 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Capital Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.