How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Capital Lighting 5 Light Chandelier from the Loft Collection
- Urban style 5 Light Chandelier with decorative fabric shades
- 5 x 60W Max Candelabra Base. (Bulbs not included)
- Item ships within 48 hours.
- Requires (5) x 60 Watt Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 24.5"
- Width: 27"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Canopy Dimensions: 4.8"L x 1.54"W x 4.8"Ext.
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Capital Lighting is a family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform their ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. As their designs take shape, they make sure that a high standard of quality goes into manufacturing each fixture. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, they strive to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Loft Collection Products
Our SKU: Capital Lighting 3925-469
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Capital Lighting 3925MN-469
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Capital Lighting 3925MN-469 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.