- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Clear Glass Lantern Shade
- UL listed for Wet Location
- Requires (3) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17.15"
- Width: 11.6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 6.75" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 0.55"
- Backplate Height: 13.55"
- Backplate Width: 10.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Bolton Collection Products
Our SKU: Capital Lighting 9663
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Capital Lighting 9663OB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.