- Seeded Glass Shade
- Made of Steel
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 19.75"
- Width: 11" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 14.52 lbs
- Post Included: No
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Capital Lighting Products
- Capital Lighting Preston Collection
This Capital Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Capital Lighting 9915MZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9915 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Capital Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.