Casablanca Fan Company Bel Air
The popular Bel Air is the essence of Casablanca beauty. The housing and halogen light form a design continuum, helping to create compelling and sophisticated presence. Uniquely cast blade holders lend a classic yet traditional look.
Casablanca Bel Air Features:
- XLP-2000(R) motor / lifetime motor warranty
- 55" blade span / 14 degree blade pitch
- 5-blade configuration (exclusive blades sold separately)
- Includes - 3" Down Rod
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt downlight with one T4 halogen bulb
- Includes - Inteli Touch3 Six-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing (W-85)
- Optional - Six-speed Remote Control with LCD display screen, full-range light dimming, reversing, and wall plate bracket (W-65)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory.
Motor Finish - Blade Finishes:
- Weathered Copper: Mahogany blades
- Brushed Nickel: Hi-Gloss Cherrywood blades
- Snow White: Hi-Gloss Snow White blades
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: Dark Cherry blades
- Brushed Cocoa: Walnut blades
Additional Casablanca Links
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca 38546Z*
- Casablanca 3845Z*
- Casablanca 3873Z*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Casablanca 3811Z*
- Casablanca 3832Z*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Bel Air and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.