Casablanca Continental Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan
Casablanca brings the grand formality of the Beaux Arts period to today's homes with the Continental ceiling fan. This Damp-rated fans' faux alabaster light fixtures and botanical motif beautifully complement cast iron and aluminum outdoor furniture.
Casablanca Continental Features:
- XTR200(tm) 30mm motor / lifetime motor warranty
- ETL rated for damp or humid locations
- 60" blade span / 14 degree blade pitch
- Moisture-resistant motor / stainless steel hardware
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive outdoor carved featherwood blades
- Includes - Integrated 150-watt incandescent uplight with six 25w bulbs
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt halogen downlight with two 50w T4 halogen bulbs
- Includes - Required additional hanging support
- Includes - Four-speed wall control with dual-rotary system for full-range light dimming and speed control (no reverse function) (W-81)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory.
Featuring: Bullion Black motor finish and Reclaimed Antique blades
Additional Casablanca Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Casablanca Products
- Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca C20G624F*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Continental and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.