Casablanca Heritage Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan
During the Industrial Revolution, innovations in manufacturing enabled artisans to create furniture from cast iron. The Casablanca Heritage fan incorporates many of the design details featured in antique castings, including vertical ribbing on its motor housing, raised type on the switch cap and a custom cobblestone texture on the fan body, cap and inset portions of the blade medallions. The ETL Wet-rated Heritage is available in three finishes and includes your choice of one set of blades: Traditional Wicker, Tropical Wicker, or carved wood Adirondack. The optional exclusive Wet-rated light kits include a beveled-glass lantern suitable for illuminating large spaces, a globe lantern with frosted opal glass, and a four-light Fixture.
Casablanca Heritage Features:
- XTR200(tm) 30mm motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 60" blade span / 14 degree blade pitch
- Modular configuration for maximum versatility
- Moisture-resistant motor and enclosed housing
- Stainless steel hardware
- ETL rated for wet locations (use only wet-rated light fixtures in wet locations)
- Minimum 9 feet ceiling required
- Four Speeds
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
- Requires additional hanging support (included)
- Fan controlled by pull chain on the fan motor
- Three options of blades available (Not Included)
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory.
5" STANDARD DOWN ROD INCLUDED
Additional Casablanca Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Casablanca Products
- Casablanca Indoor / Outdoor Collection
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca C19500K*
- Casablanca C19546K*
- Casablanca C19624K*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Heritage and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.