Casablanca Holliston DC Energy Star DC Motor Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Casablanca Holliston DC is a finely detailed fan with big-picture perspective. Ideal for large rooms, the new DC motor makes it one of the quietest, most energy-efficient fans available. So you conserve energy, save money and help protect the environment - staying comfortable all the while.
- DC Motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 60" Blade Span / 15 degree pitch
- Energy Star Rated
- Includes - Includes 3" Standard Downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive blades
- Includes - Decorative canopy cover
- Includes - DC 6-speed control with full-range light dimming and reversing (DC 6)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory. Hang-Tru Canopy (192220) is a required accessory when the SCA-P is used.
Motor / Blade Finishes:
- Snow White - Matte Snow White blades
- Brushed Nickel - Walnut / Burnt Walnut reversible blades
- Brushed Cocoa - Walnut / Burnt Walnut reversible blades
Additional Casablanca Links
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca C31U546B*
- Casablanca C31U45B*
- Casablanca C31U11B*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Holliston DC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Casablanca Holliston DC ReviewThe Holliston DC Ceiling Fan from Casablanca Fan Company. A close-up look at this elegant, quiet fan.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.