This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Light Kits Recommended
The refreshing design of the Casablanca Malibu Star will captivate your imagination. A bicycle sprocket serves as the hub, and the nautical look results from the airy silk fabric blades tensioned by fiberglass fishing rods. This large fan will become the focal point of any room.
- Set of (5) Exclusive Silk Fan Blades
- 12" Snow White Downrod
- Adapt Touch 4-Speed Wall Control
- Mounting Hardware and Canopy
- Unique, nautical design features bicycle sprockets and fiberglass fishing rods
- High-end XLP-2000® Motor with Lifetime Warranty
- Covered by Casablanca's comprehensive warranty, which includes a lifetime motor guarantee, one-year parts and electronics warranty, and 120-days of in-home service.
- Hanging Height: 23" - Minimum 9 foot ceiling required
- Can be hung on sloped ceilings up to 32°
- For ceilings with a 32° to 56° slope, purchase the SCP-A sloped ceiling adapter
- ETL Rated for Dry Locations Only
- Blade Span: 84"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Material: Fiberglass & Silk
- Motor Type: AC-Induction
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5170
- RPM (High): 83
- Voltage: 120
Additional Casablanca Links
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Malibu Star and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.