Casablanca Mission Indoor Ceiling Fan
Simplicity. Craftsmanship. Elegance. The Casablanca Mission fan captures the original inspiration of the Arts and Crafts movement. Share in this historic period of home decoration with a Casablanca masterpiece that reveals geometric designs elements, genuine art glass, and natural metal finishes.
Casablanca Mission Features:
- XLP-2100(R) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 56" blade span / 13 degree blade pitch
- Includes - Standard 3" downrod
- Includes - Set of 5 exclusive blades
- Includes - Integrated 120-watt incandescent downlight with two 60w bulbs
- Includes - Required additional hanging support
- Includes - Inteli Touch3 Six-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing
- Optional - Six-speed Inteli Touch3 remote control with LCD screen full-range light dimming and reversing and wall plate bracket (W-65)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adapter available as an accessory. Hang-Tru Canopy (192220) is a required accessory when the SCA-P is used.
Weathered Copper motor with Amber shade and Teak blades
Bronze Patina motor with Amber shade and Teak blades
Additional Casablanca Links
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca 97052Z*
- Casablanca 97032Z*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Mission and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.