Casablanca S3 Indoor Ceiling Fan
The Casablanca S3 Contemporary ceiling fan, inspired by a European sports coupe, features a sleek three-blade configuration. The choice of contemporary finishes included Brushed Nickel, Graphite, and Snow White. Exceptional value is further reinforced with integrated halogen lighting and the Versa*Touch2(R) control system.
Direct Drive(tm) motor / Lifetime Motor Warranty
- 54" blade span / 15 degree blade pitch
- Includes - 3" Downrod
- Includes - Set of 3 exclusive reversible blades
- Includes - Integrated 100-watt halogen downlight with one T4 halogen bulb
- Includes - Versa Touch2 Three-speed wall control with full-range light dimming and reversing. Includes wall plate bracket.
- Optional - No-light cap (S3C)
- Low Ceiling Adapter (LCA) is not compatible
For Ceilings with a 32 to 56 degree slope, SCA-P Sloped Ceiling Adaptor available as an accessory. For this model, Hang-Tru Canopy 192220 is required with SCA-P.
Motor / Blade Finishes
- Snow White - Snow White / Maple Blades
- Brushed Nickel - Platinum / Maple Blades
- Graphite - Graphite / Dark Cherry Blades
Additional Casablanca Links
This Casablanca item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Casablanca 93072M*
- Casablanca 93045M*
- Casablanca 93068M*
- Casablanca 93011M
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the S3 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Casablanca products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.