Channellock has been making quality tools since 1886. All Channellock products are forged from 100% North American Steel and built in the US.
- Patented SAFE-T-STOP® feature prevents finger pinch
- Lower jaw combines with expanded reinforcing rib to prevent handles from contacting each other.
- Channellock® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Channellock Blue® grips for comfort
- Overall Length: 9.5"
- Jaw Length: 1.12"
- Handle Length: 1.57"
- Product Weight: .82 lbs
- Jaw Capacity: 1.5"
Additional ChannelLock Links
Our SKU: ChannelLock 421
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ChannelLock 421
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ChannelLock 421 Product Specifications
|Joint Thickness (in)||0.25|
|Product Weight||0.82, 12.33|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.