Channellock has been making quality tools since 1886. All Channellock products are forged from 100% North American Steel and built in the US.
- Channellock® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Channellock Blue® grips for comfort
- Overall Length: 4.5"
- Jaw Length: .33"
- Handle Length: 1.26"
- Product Weight: .12 lbs
- Jaw Capacity: .5"
Additional ChannelLock Links
Our SKU: ChannelLock 424
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ChannelLock 424
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
ChannelLock 424 Product Specifications
|Joint Thickness (in)||0.13|
|Product Weight||0.12, 1.33|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.