Channellock has been making quality tools since 1886. All Channellock products are forged from 100% North American Steel and built in the US.
- Channellock® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Channellock Blue® grips for comfort
- V-Jaws give you more points of contact on round stock and tubing
- Overall Length: 12"
- Jaw Length: 1.5"
- Handle Length: 1.69"
- Product Weight: 1.78 lbs
- Jaw Capacity: 2.25"
Additional ChannelLock Links
Our SKU: ChannelLock 442
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ChannelLock 442
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.