Channellock has been making quality tools since 1886. All Channellock products are forged from 100% North American Steel and built in the US.
- Channellock® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Channellock Blue® grips for comfort
- V-Jaws give you more points of contact on round stock and tubing
- Overall Length: 12"
- Jaw Length: 1.5"
- Handle Length: 1.69"
- Product Weight: 1.78 lbs
- Jaw Capacity: 2.25"
Additional ChannelLock Links
This ChannelLock item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- ChannelLock 442
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 442 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of ChannelLock products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.