- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Faucet body and handles are covered under Chicago Faucet’s limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid brass
- High quality chrome plated finish – finishes are covered under warranty for a year
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4" turn valve seats
- Ceramic 1/4" turn operating cartridge - covered under warranty for 5 years
- Spout swivels 360-degrees to allow for unobstructed access to the whole sink
- Wall mount installation saves valuable counter space
- 13" Swinging spout provides maximum maneuverability
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
The Chicago Faucets Benefit
Commercial Grade Faucet: When a product is marked as "commercial grade" it means it has been built specifically to stand the test of time, and has been factory tested to function flawlessly through constant and continuous use. It is expected that faucets used in a commerce fashion will see much more use, and inversely abuse than typical faucets you might see in a residential setting, so they are engineered to do just that. Using simple, yet reliable, designs coupled with the industry's highest quality materials these faucets are some of the most reliable on the market. Although they are marketed as being ideal for commercial settings, the savvy home owner might take the quality found here and add a staple of functionality throughout the home as well.
ECAST Construction: With the threat of lead pollution in the public’s supply of drinking water, Chicago Faucets was one of the industry’s first to take the lead in finding a solution. These faucets are made of the same durable, high quality materials and fittings as always, however they are manufactured with .25% or less total lead content by weighted average. This means their faucets not only meet the strict guidelines first introduced by states like California and Virginia, but it surpasses those standards, coming as close to truly lead-free as possible.
- Spout Reach: 13" (measured from center of faucet body to cneter of spout outlet)
- Required Installation Holes: 2
- Faucet Centers: 3"-8" (center-to-center distance between installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4" Wrist blade handles included with faucet
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
This Chicago Faucets item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Chicago Faucets 445-DJ13-317XKABCP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 445-DJ13-317XKAB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Chicago Faucets products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.