- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under lifetime limited faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Features double jointed swing spout
- Double handle operation
- Spout swivels to provide greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Spout Height: 3-1/8"
- Spout Reach: 17-3/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connnections
Codes and Compliances:
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006)
- Vermont Bill S.152
- Louisiana Low Lead Law HB.471
- NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
About Chicago Faucets:Chicago Faucets, a member of the Geberit Group, has been a company that the nation has relied on for over a century to craft the highest quality and reliable plumbing products. They offer a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sporting facilities. It is one of the only manufacturers left today that can say they engineer and assemble their faucets in the United States of America. Through constant innovation, such as the patented ECAST material and Quaturn cartridges, Chicago Faucets has not only stayed at the top of the industry, but has revolutionized it in many ways. With a focus in commercial grade faucets they truly exemplify durability and dependability in every one of their products.
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
Our SKU: Chicago Faucets 445-DJ18AB
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chicago Faucets 445-DJ18ABCP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.