- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Faucet body and handles are covered under Chicago Faucet's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid brass
- High quality chrome plated finish - finish covered under warranty for a year
- Double handle operation - handles reset on 1/4 turn valve seats
- Quaturn compression operating cartridge - covered under 5-year warranty
- High-arch spout design provides increased workspace under the faucet
- Spout swivels 360-degrees to allow for unobstructed access to the whole sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
The Chicago Faucets Benefit:
- Commercial Grade Faucet: When a product is marked as "commercial grade" it means it has been built specifically to stand the test of time, and has been factory tested to function flawlessly through constant and continuous use. It is expected that faucets used in a commerce fashion will see much more use, and inversely abuse than typical faucets you might see in a residential setting, so they are engineered to do just that. Using simple, yet reliable, designs coupled with the industry's highest quality materials these faucets are some of the most reliable on the market. Although they are marketed as being ideal for commercial settings, the savvy home owner might take the quality found here and add a staple of functionality throughout the home as well.
- Quaturn Cartridge: The Quaturn cartridge was the industries first replaceable, completely self-contained valve cartridge. The cartridge allows the user to turn the water from full flow to off in just a quarter-turn. This unique cartridge was designed to close with the flow of the water rather than against it which reduces washer ware and virtually eliminates faucet drips. Although the Quaturn cartridge has been updated over the years to incorporate new technologies and materials it still holds true to its principals and is completely interchangeable with any Quaturn manufactured since 1913.
- ECAST Construction: With the threat of lead pollution in the public’s supply of drinking water, Chicago Faucets was one of the industry’s first to take the lead in finding a solution. These faucets are made of the same durable, high quality materials and fittings as always, however they are manufactured with .25% or less total lead content by weighted average. This means their faucets not only meet the strict guidelines first introduced by states like California and Virginia, but it surpasses those standards, coming as close to truly lead-free as possible.
- Overall Height: 13-1/4" (measured from mounting surface to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/2" (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Required Installation Holes: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/8"
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140 - degrees Fahrenheit
- 2-3/8" handles included with faucet
- 1/2" connection - designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
About Chicago Faucets:Chicago Faucets has been a company that the nation has relied on for over a century to craft the highest quality and reliable plumbing products. It is one of the only manufacturers left today that can say they engineer and assemble their faucets in the United States of America. Through constant innovation, such as the patented ECAST material and Quaturn cartridges, Chicago Faucets has not only stayed at the top of the industry, but has revolutionized it in many ways. With a focus in commercial grade faucets they truly exemplify durability and dependability in every one of their products. From simple, repairable designs to the use of the industry’s highest quality materials Chicago Faucets products are a staple for the perfect synthesis of form and function.
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Chicago Faucets Products
- Chicago Faucets Food Service Collection
This Chicago Faucets item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Chicago Faucets 50-E1CP*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 50-E1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Chicago Faucets products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.