- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Faucet body and handles are covered under Chicago Faucet's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid brass
- High quality finish - covered under warranty for a year
- Fully retractable 35-foot rubber hose assembly
- Features hose bumper, spring guard and push lock hose end
- Valve cartridges covered under 5-year warranty
- Reel installs directly to wall - extra secure mounting
- Reel Height: 13-3/4"
- Reel Width: 5-5/8"
- Reel Depth (From Wall): 14-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Mounting Centers: 8" (center-to-center distance between installation holes)
- Hose Length: 35 ft.
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140 - degrees Fahrenheit
- 9-1/2" spray head assembly included
- 3/8" connection - designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
About Chicago Faucets:
Chicago Faucets has been a company that the nation has relied on for over a century to craft the highest quality and reliable plumbing products. It is one of the only manufacturers left today that can say they engineer and assemble their faucets in the United States of America. Through constant innovation, such as the patented ECAST material and Quaturn cartridges, Chicago Faucets has not only stayed at the top of the industry, but has revolutionized it in many ways. With a focus in commercial grade faucets they truly exemplify durability and dependability in every one of their products. From simple, repairable designs to the use of the industry’s highest quality materials Chicago Faucets products are a staple for the perfect synthesis of form and function.
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
Our SKU: Chicago Faucets 537
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chicago Faucets 537-NF
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Commercial Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|