- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Faucet body and handles are covered under Chicago Faucet's limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid brass ECAST material
- High quality chrome plated finish - finishes are covered under warranty for a year
- Deck mounted hot and cold water mixing faucet
- Single handle operation
- Quaturn compression operating cartridge - covered under warranty for 5 years
- Spout swivels 180-degrees to allow for unobstructed access to the whole sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Technologies and Benefits:
- Commercial Grade Faucet: When a product is marked as "commercial grade" it means it has been built specifically to stand the test of time, and has been factory tested to function flawlessly through constant and continuous use. It is expected that faucets used in a commerce fashion will see much more use, and inversely abuse than typical faucets you might see in a residential setting, so they are engineered to do just that. Using simple, yet reliable, designs coupled with the industry's highest quality materials these faucets are some of the most reliable on the market. Although they are marketed as being ideal for commercial settings, the savvy home owner might take the quality found here and add a staple of functionality throughout the home as well.
- Quaturn Cartridge: The Quaturn cartridge was the industries first replaceable, completely self-contained valve cartridge. The cartridge allows the user to turn the water from full flow to off in just a quarter-turn. This unique cartridge was designed to close with the flow of the water rather than against it which reduces washer ware and virtually eliminates faucet drips. Although the Quaturn cartridge has been updated over the years to incorporate new technologies and materials it still holds true to its principals and is completely interchangeable with any Quaturn manufactured since 1913.
- ECAST Construction: With the threat of lead pollution in the public’s supply of drinking water, Chicago Faucets was one of the industry’s first to take the lead in finding a solution. These faucets are made of the same durable, high quality materials and fittings as always, however they are manufactured with .25% or less total lead content by weighted average. This means their faucets not only meet the strict guidelines first introduced by states like California and Virginia, but it surpasses those standards, coming as close to truly lead-free as possible.
- Overall Height: 12-1/4" (measured from mounting surface to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 11" (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Required Installation Holes: 1
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of sink or basin
- Rated Operating Pressure: 20 - 125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 Lever handle included with faucet
- 3/8" and 1-1/16" connection - designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA
- California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB1953-2006)
- Vermont Bill S.152
- NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content
- ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
About Chicago Faucets:
Chicago Faucets, a member of the Geberit Group, has been a company that the nation has relied on for over a century to craft the highest quality and reliable plumbing products. They offer a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sporting facilities. It is one of the only manufacturers left today that can say they engineer and assemble their faucets in the United States of America. Through constant innovation, such as the patented ECAST material and Quaturn cartridges, Chicago Faucets has not only stayed at the top of the industry, but has revolutionized it in many ways. With a focus in commercial grade faucets they truly exemplify durability and dependability in every one of their products.
Additional Chicago Faucets Links
This Chicago Faucets item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Chicago Faucets 613-AABCP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 613-AAB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Chicago Faucets products with over 400 warehouses across the country.