This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Mounting System Recommended
Christmas at Winterland WL-STR-06-WH-LWW 6 Foot White Spiral Christmas Tree with Warm White LED Lights
Pre-lit and standing at six feet tall, this realistic white spiral Christmas tree is the perfect addition to any traditional holiday display. Featuring no less than 960 branch tips and pre-lit with 200 warm white LED lights, simply put it anywhere inside or outside your home or business and plug it in for instant holiday decorating success.
Christmas at Winterland WL-STR-06-WH-LWW Features:
- 6 Foot White Spiral Tree with960 Tips Lit with 200 Warm White LED
- Energy Efficient LED Technology is Up to 90% More Efficient Than Standard Bulbs
- Pre-Lit with Warm White LED Lights
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- LED Lights Are Made with Hard to Break Plastic and Are More Durable than Traditional Glass Bulbs
Christmas at Winterland WL-STR-06-WH-LWW Specifications:
- Bulb Color: Warm White
- Bulb Type: LED
- Height: 72" (6 feet)
Additional Christmas at Winterland Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Christmas at Winterland Products
- Christmas at Winterland Pre-Lit Christmas Trees Collection
This Christmas at Winterland item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Christmas at Winterland WL-STR-06-WH-LWW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WL-STR-06-WH-LWW and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Christmas at Winterland products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.