How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Clear Crystal Accents
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 6' of chain
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 72"
- Chandelier Type: Empire
- Characteristics: Crystal
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 42"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 15
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 900
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 35" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Classic Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Classic Lighting Products
- Shop All Classic Lighting Contessa Collection Products
Our SKU: Classic Lighting 68918-EBG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Lighting 68918 EBG CP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Classic Lighting 68918 EBG CP Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||15|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.