How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Fixture Shines Illumination Both Upwards and Downwards
- Made of Sturdy Metal Material
- Exquisite Italian Crystal Accents
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 22"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Watt Pers Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Classic Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Classic Lighting Products
- Shop All Classic Lighting Daniele Collection Products
Our SKU: Classic Lighting 8375-CH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Lighting 8375-CH
- Classic Lighting 8375-EB
- Classic Lighting 8375-G
- Classic Lighting 8375 CH I*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Classic Lighting 8375-CH Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.