- Fixture Shines Illumination Both Upwards and Downwards
- Made of Sturdy Metal Material
- Exquisite Italian Crystal Accents
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 22"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: B10
- Number of Bulbs: 5 (Not Included)
- Watt Pers Bulb: 60
- Total Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Classic Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Classic Lighting Products
- Classic Lighting Daniele Collection
This Classic Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Classic Lighting 8375-CH*
- Classic Lighting 8375-EB*
- Classic Lighting 8375-G*
- Classic Lighting 8375 CH I*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 8375-CH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Classic Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.