Right Hand Electronic Keypad Coded Cabinet Latch For 3/4" Thick Cabinets and Lockers
Codelocks are a market leader in the standalone access control market. Their comprehensive range of mechanical and electronic locks provide solutions for a wide range of commercial and domestic door control applications.
The CL1000 Series Cabinet Lock is a quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. It can just as easily be fitted to units which don’t have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys!
- Lock has 3 code levels: Master Code, Sub-Master Code and User Code
- Master Code Can: Open the lock, Change the Master Code, Set/Change/Delete Sub-Master and User Code, Select Between Repeated Use and Single Use Codes
- Sub-Master Code Can: Open the Lock, Change the Sub-Master Code, Set/Change/Delete the User Code
- User Code Can: Open the Lock, Change the User Code
- Great for the following applications: Cabinets, Lockers and Cupboards
- Dimensions: 5-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- Battery Failure Override
- Zinc Alloy Body
- For Cabinets with Thickness of 3/4"
Additional Codelocks Links
Our SKU: Codelocks CL1006-RH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Codelocks CL1006-SG-RH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Codelocks CL1006-SG-RH Product Specifications
|Function||Keypad Deadlatch, Mechanical Deadbolt|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.