Heavy Duty Electronic Keypad Coded Cabinet Lock For 1/4" to 1" Thick Cabinets and Lockers
Codelocks are a market leader in the standalone access control market. Their comprehensive range of mechanical and electronic locks provide solutions for a wide range of commercial and domestic door control applications.
The CL1200 Cabinet Lock new Cabinet Lock from Codelocks. A quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. It can just as easily be fitted to units which don’t have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys!
- Lock has 3 code levels: Master Code, Sub-Master Code and User Code
- Master Code Can: Open the lock, Change the Master Code, Set/Change/Delete Sub-Master and User Code, Select Between Repeated Use and Single Use Codes
- Sub-Master Code Can: Open the Lock, Change the Sub-Master Code, Set/Change/Delete the User Code
- User Code Can: Open the Lock, Change the User Code
- Great for the following applications: Cabinets, Lockers and Cupboards
- Dimensions: 5-9/16" x 1-9/16"
- Battery Failure Override
- Zinc Alloy Body
- The CL1200 is supplied with 4 spindles to suit doors, cabinets and lockers between 1/4" or less up to 1" or less.
Additional Codelocks Links
This Codelocks item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Codelocks CL1200-SG
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CL1200 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Codelocks products with over 400 warehouses across the country.