- Includes 5 Blades
- Light Kit Compatible
- Pull Chain Included
- Attractive Blades are Both Light Weight and Durable
- All motors covered under a limited lifetime warranty. All other components of Concord fans, plus light kits and electronics are covered by a 1 year warranty
- Dashing and marvelous, the 5 Blade 52 Inch Hugger Fan by Concord is a perfect way to accent your style
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Installed Weight: 13.46
- Concord Switch Housings are pre-wired with Molex Plug-In Connectors providing ease of installation and swift handling of potential problem areas. It also allows for quick and easy addition of remote and / or wall control operation system
- Exclusive to Concord is a pre-applied canopy gasket to prevent the clicking that results when a gap or an uneven installation occurs between the canopy and the ceiling. Gaskets are preapplied to the motor where blade holders are attached as well as to the ceiling hanging bracket
- All Concord fans come equipped with three speeds - High, Medium, and Low. All Concord fans are reversible to provide re-circulation of warm air trapped at the ceiling level during the winter season
- Concord uses precisely manufactured triple capacitors with U.L. tested and approved quality to insure and guarantee all fans not to hum or buzz
- Concord 80” lead wire is designed with a special outer insulation to withstand cuts and nicks plus temperatures up to 105º Celsius. The extra length allows for installation of ceiling fans on support rods of up to 72” in length without wire splicing
- Concord Speed Switches come standard with a dual brass coupling cover to eliminate breakage of switch due to repeated use
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 12 Degrees (The Angle of Attack of the Blades; Steeper Blades Move More Air)
- Light Kit Compatible: Yes
- Motor Size: 153mm x 15mm
- Speeds: 3
- RPM (High): 170 (Rotations Per Minute)
- RPM (Low): 75 (Rotations Per Minute)
- CFM (High): 4872 (The Volume of Air Moved by the Fan in Cubic Feet Per Minute)
- Airflow Efficiency: 89 Cubic Feet Per Watt on High (Volume of Air Moved Per Watt of Energy Used)
- Control Type: Pull Chain Included
- Overall Height: 14" (The Distance from the Bottom of the Fixture to the Ceiling)
- Voltage: 110
Additional Concord Links
This Concord item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Concord 52HUG5BB
Polished Brass / Light Oak and Dark Oak Blades
- Concord 52HUG5WH
White / White Blades
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 52HUG5 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Concord products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.