Dampers function as flow regulators and prevent ventilation when not desired, such as when the system is not in use. Let us provide all the accessories needed to install an AXC In-Line Duct Fan or EXT External Mount Exhaust Fan.
- Neoprene damper seal minimizes leakage
- 20 gauge steel housing, aluminum spring loaded butterfly damper blades
- Gasket designed to withstand temperatures from -22° F to 180° F
- Requires from 0.04 to 0.08 inches wg pressure to open
- Simple installation in any position, entire assembly inserts into duct
- Exterior foam gasket assures a tight seal against duct
- Includes stamped metal sleeve with center pin design
- Fits 6" Round ducting
- Diameter: 6"
- Depth: 2.5" - 3"
Continental Fan Company was established in 1986 to manufacture and distribute quality ventilation equipment. Their objectives then were simple… to provide superior products, dependable service, and competitive pricing. They remain unchanged today.
Additional Continental Fan Manufacturing Links
This Continental Fan Manufacturing item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Continental Fan Manufacturing BDD150
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the BDD150 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Continental Fan Manufacturing products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.