265 CFM Complete Portable Air Purification System from the CX Series
As technology has advanced, so have building construction standards. Today's modern, airtight and energy efficient structures are often found to be plagued by poor indoor air quality. CX Complete Air Purification Systems were developed to address this problem, and are the only air purifiers to deal with all facets of air purification; particle removal, chemical neutralization, living organism abatement.
Continental Fan's patented Photo-Catalytic Oxidation technology uses UVC light to activate a highly reactive catalyst. This process converts toxic compounds into benign constituents such as water and carbon dioxide. CX Complete Air Purification Systems are designed for easy maintenance, so that peak performance can be provided at all times. Built-in electronic service lights indicate when filters and UVC lamps require replacement.
CX1000 Portable Air Purifiers feature an electronic sensor that constantly monitors air quality and automatically increases airflow to compensate for periods of unusually high chemical activity or particle count. Warning lights signal the presence of toxic chemicals and fumes well before they reach dangerous levels or become detectable to the human senses.
CX1000 Portable Air Purifiers use a six-stage process to purify indoor air:
- Treated pre-filter removes particles to 5 microns
- Activated carbon filters reduce toxic chemicals and gases.
- Hospital grade HEPA filter purges allergens to 0.3 microns
- Reactive catalyst neutralizes VOCs, toxic chemicals and odors
- UVC light renders germs, viruses and bacteria harmless.
- Negative ions and activated oxygen keep air fresh and clean
Continental Fan Company was established in 1986 to manufacture and distribute quality ventilation equipment. Their objectives then were simple… to provide superior products, dependable service, and competitive pricing. They remain unchanged today.
- Can be used in a variety of applications, such as home, office or daycare air Purification
- Promote family health and wellness
- Alleviate fatigue, headaches, and breathing problems
- Create an environment for sound sleep
- Provide relief from asthma, hay fever, and sinus problems
- Control pet odors and dander
- Cut dust and cleaning requirements
- Relieve sore throats, runny noses, and sneezing
- Two year warranty (excludes lamp and filters)
Additional Continental Fan Manufacturing Links
Our SKU: Continental Fan Manufacturing CX1000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Continental Fan Manufacturing CX1000 Product Specifications
|CX Series Specification Sheet|
|CX Series Installation Sheet|