This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Pressure Switch Recommended
Speed Control Recommended
Attack moisture at its source. Choose the easy-to-install adjustable grille bathroom ventilation kit that features the AXC in-line duct fan and our attractive adjustable ventilation grilles. Vary airflow to suit your needs.
- 147 CFM Energy Star AXC100A-ES 4" In-Line Fan
- Mounting brackets
- Adjustable grille/collar
- Adjustable grille
- Easily installed in flexible or rigid duct
- May be used to supply or exhaust air
- May be mounted in any position
- Heavy gauge, drawn steel housing with baked epoxy finish inside and out
- Suitable for light dust and fumes
- Backward-curved fan impeller operates at low sound levels, overcomes high static pressure, and will not stall or overload motor at low airflow
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling, durability
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- External junction box contains pre-wired capacitor, to simplify wiring
- Fan and motor assembly is precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- Voltage: 120
- CFM: 147
- Duct Opening: 4"
- Energy Star: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Approved: Yes
- Warranty: 5 years
- Light Included: No
Continental Fan Company was established in 1986 to manufacture and distribute quality ventilation equipment. Their objectives then were simple… to provide superior products, dependable service, and competitive pricing. They remain unchanged today.
Additional Continental Fan Manufacturing Links
This Continental Fan Manufacturing item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Continental Fan Manufacturing RG100-ES
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RG100-ES and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Continental Fan Manufacturing products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.