This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Electronic Keypad Collection Keyless Entry Large Format Electronic Handleset with Remote Controls
Don’t worry about keys anymore; this amazing electronic deadbolt all but eliminates the need for them. You won’t have to make copy after copy of keys, and you can leave without having to worry about locking yourself out. Give multiple people access with the 6 individual pass codes—no need to pass out keys. The included remote control allows for even more convenient access. Style, functionality and durability combine to create an amazing solution to keyless entry. This would be a smart and secure addition to any home or office.
Function (Electronic Deadbolt):
With keyless entry, an electronic deadbolt requires a password or key-code to be entered before automatically disengaging the deadbolt from the door. Most require a standard 9v battery, which can last up to 2 years depending on the model.
- Unlock the dead bolt using the remote control, key or keypad
- The deadbolt can be unlocked manually from the inside
- Easily program 6 individual pass codes and 1 master code
- Simple and elegant design
- Brightly illuminated keypad
- Compatible with all Copper Creek knob and lever interior assemblies
- Requires 4 standard AA batteries (Included)
- Includes 2 remote controls with emergency key
Copper Creek combines established industry best practices with our own focus on continual innovation and improvement to create the highest caliber products possible at the best value.
Additional Copper Creek Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Copper Creek Products
- Copper Creek Electronic Keypad Collection
This Copper Creek item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Copper Creek ATE4630LFPVD
- Copper Creek ATE4630LFSS
- Copper Creek ATE4630LFTB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ATE4630LF and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Copper Creek products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.