Cast Aluminum Standard Duty Door Closer
For new office and flex/light industrial spaces, commercial tenant improvements and common access areas for multi-family residential properties, Copper Creek offers our rugged — yet always stylish — Bulldog Line. Copper Creek Bulldog products incorporate the latest designs, and take durability and value to new levels to meet the rigors of daily commercial use. The Bulldog Line meets all BHMA ANSI grading standards for commercial hardware.
Standard-duty surface mounted door closer suitable for moderate traffic and standard door applications. Tri-packed for standard, parallel and top jamb installation.
Function (Door Closer):
A door closer is a mechanical device that safely closes a door after it has been opened.
- Meets all ADA Regulations
- Grade 1 ANSI Certification
- Size 1-6 (adjustable)
- Barrier Free
- Adjustable closing & latching speeds.
- Conforms to UL10C and UBC7-2-1997.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty. Two Year Finish Warranty.
- Independently tested to 2 Million Cycles.
Additional Copper Creek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Copper Creek Products
- Shop All Copper Creek Bulldog Door Closer Collection Products
Copper Creek CL8400BF-DB Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Closer Size||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Max Door Weight||250|
|Max Door Width||48|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.