This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Electronic Keypad Collection Keyless Entry Large Format Electronic Handleset with Remote Controls
Don’t worry about keys anymore; this amazing electronic deadbolt all but eliminates the need for them. You won’t have to make copy after copy of keys and you can leave without having to worry about locking yourself out. Give multiple people access with the 6 individual pass codes—no need to pass out keys. The included remote control allows for even more convenient access. Style, functionality and durability combine to create a smart and secure addition to any home or office.
Function (Electronic Deadbolt):
With keyless entry, an electronic deadbolt requires a password or key-code to be entered before automatically disengaging the deadbolt from the door. Most require a standard 9v battery, which can last up to 2 years depending on the model.
- Unlock the dead bolt using the remote control, key or keypad
- The deadbolt can be unlocked manually from the inside
- Easily program 6 individual pass codes and 1 master code
- Simple and elegant design
- Brightly illuminated keypad
- Compatible with all Copper Creek knob and lever interior assemblies
- Requires 4 standard AA batteries (Included)
- Includes 2 remote controls with emergency key
Copper Creek combines established industry best practices with our own focus on continual innovation and improvement to create the highest caliber products possible at the best value.
Additional Copper Creek Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Copper Creek Products
- Shop All Copper Creek Electronic Keypad Collection Products
Copper Creek HZE2630LFSS Product Specifications
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Configuration||Keypad Front Entry Set|
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
|Number of Codes||7|