Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Bring Functional Elegance to your Outdoors with the La Jolla Collection
- Add Safety and Beauty to your Outdoors with an Outdoor Wall Sconce
- Seedy Shades Replicates the Look of Colonial Glass
- Highly Regarded Solid Brass Luminaries Provides Incredible Resistance to Rust
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Height: 12"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 4.5"
- HCO: 5"
- Backplate Height: 5.75"
- Backplate Width: 11.25"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
Additional Corbett Lighting Links
Our SKU: Corbett Lighting 3441-1-02
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corbett Lighting 3441-1-02
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|