Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Meet Corbett LightingAn innovative maker of high fashion lighting designs, Corbett Lighting is an industry leader unlike any other. With an unwavering passion for originality, Corbett Lighting produces inspired, high performance and preeminent lighting fixtures that stand apart from the competition.
- Tea Stained glass cylinder shade
- Made of wrought iron
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 8" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 19.25"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Iron
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
Additional Corbett Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Corbett Lighting Products
Our SKU: Corbett Lighting 67-11
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corbett Lighting 67-11
Moritz Bronze Finish
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Corbett Lighting 67-11 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.