32" Lightweight Power Bearing Lopper
Founded in the early 1920s, Corona Clipper, Inc. is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona’s proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike.
- Lightweight power bearing lopper
- High carbon steel blade is fully heat treated and replaceable
- Nylon serrated inset on hook provides extra holding power and prevents limb damage
- Blade glides along stainless steel power bearing for reduced friction, maximum sheering action and easy cutting
- Replaceable Teflon® coated blade for easy clean cuts
- 1-1/2" diameter cutting capacity
Additional Corona Links
Our SKU: Corona AL3390
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Corona 12030672 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.