How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
14" Pruning Razor Tooth Saw
Founded in the early 1920s, Corona Clipper, Inc. is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona’s proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike.
- Pruning Razor tooth saw is great for large branches
- Impulse hardened teeth for long service life
- Ergonomically designed co-molded handle
- 3 sided razor teeth for efficient cutting
- 14" replaceable taper-ground blade
Additional Corona Links
Our SKU: Corona RS7395
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Corona 12052247 Product Specifications
|Blade Type||Pruning, Wood|