This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Craftmade 6 Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Racetrack Collection
- DOES NOT Include Glass Shades - ALL SHADES SOLD SEPARATELY
- Triple Plated Metal and Hand Painted Finishes
- Reversible Installation (can be mounted for up or down lighting)
- Height: 4.63"
- Width: 48"
- Extension from Wall: 6.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Racetrack Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade 11748-6
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade 11748AW6
- Craftmade 11748BS6*
- Craftmade 11748BN6*
- Craftmade 11748CH6*
- Craftmade 11748MO6
- Craftmade 11748OB6
- Craftmade 11748PE6
- Craftmade 11748PT6
- Craftmade 11748PB6*
- Craftmade 11748SW6
- Craftmade 11748TW6*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade 11748-6 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.