Craftmade 3 Light Mini Chandelier from the Builders Collection
- Brushed Nickel Finish with Frosted Glass Shades
- Peruvian (nearly brown) Finish with Tea Stain Glass Shades
- Includes 6' of Chain for Hanging
- Incldues 7' of Adjustable Cord
- Includes Celing Canopy for Mounting
- Height: 17"
- Length: 19.75"
- Width: 20"
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Volage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade 7120BN3
- Craftmade 7120PR3
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7120 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.