Craftmade Energy Star Ceiling Fan from the Barcelona Collection
The Craftmade old world design updated with a traditional air, the Barcelona brings a fashionable touch to any home
- Standard 153 x 15. 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44" and 52"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Energy Star Qualified
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades and Light Kit
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Plus Series Walnut Blades
- Pewter Motor with 52" Standard teak Blades
- European Bronze Motor with 52" Custom Wood Walnut Blades
- English Toffee Motor with 52" Custom Wood Unfinished Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 2
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 10.75"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 14.75"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 8.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 12.0"
- C. Fan Width: 12.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.25"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Barcelona Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade Barcelona
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade BC52AG*
- Craftmade BC52AW*
- Craftmade BC52BS*
- Craftmade BC52EB*
- Craftmade BC52MO*
- Craftmade BC52OB*
- Craftmade BC52OI*
- Craftmade BC52PT*
- Craftmade BC52PB*
- Craftmade BC52W*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.