CD Unipack 201 Contractor's Fan with Integrated Bowl Light Kit
The CD Unipack 201 is versatile, durable and includes an Alabaster light kit.
- Standard 153 x 12, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 42" and 52"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 4"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Alabaster Glass Bowl Kit - Requires 2 13w CFL medium base bulbs (included)
- Additional Blade Selections in 42" Size Available
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Rosewood Blades
- White Motor with 52" Contractor's Design White Blades
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Oiled Bronze Blades
- Antique White Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Antique White Blades
- Brownstone Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Washed Walnut Birch Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 5 Blades
- Light kit options: Bowl Light Kit Included
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 15.0"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 4" Downrod: 17.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 8.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 4" Downrod: 10.0"
- C. Fan Width: 11.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 3.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Craftmade Products
- Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
This Craftmade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Craftmade CDU201AB-CFL*
- Craftmade CDU201AW-CFL*
- Craftmade CDU201BS-CFL*
- Craftmade CDU201BN-CFL*
- Craftmade CDU201EB-CFL*
- Craftmade CDU201OB-CFL*
- Craftmade CDU201W-CFL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CD Unipack 201 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Craftmade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan